Wednesday, August 18, 2010

TRIBUTE TO HÉLDER BY CMT

29 of July 2010

My home town (Câmara de Tarouca, CMT) paid tribute to me as a recognition for the Talent Award 2009 in Science. The public ceremony was attended by many locals and my own relatives and took place in the Town Hall (at the CMT). Apart from the president from the Town, Mário Ferreira, and the president from Dálvares (my hometown), also aldermen and deputies of the nation were present, as well as the Government of Portugal represented by Dr. José Junqueiro, Secretary of State for Local Administration. As a result, the CMT offered me a Silver Tray and an official Town License describing the happening.

To everyone that made the event possible and for this sincere tribute, my greatest THANKS!

Photos of the event

The tribute:
Interaction with Government members and closest family:


* Some of the pictures above where courtesy of Douro Hoje, Jornal do Douro, Jornal Sempre Jovem, Dr. Acácio Pinto (Parlament member).


No comments:

Post a Comment